Associate Director Programme
The CCHL Associate Director Programme aims to enhance the governance capability of senior leaders who are embarking on a governance career. The programme offers emerging directors the opportunity to accelerate their boardroom experience with participants appointed as an Associate Director, for a 12-month duration, on a board in the CCHL group of companies. CCHL provides further support with ongoing mentoring throughout the programme and opportunities for professional development and social networking.
The key dates for the 2018 Associate Director Programme are outlined below.
- Programme Launch - 28 May 2018
- Applications Close - 15 June 2018
- Candidate Selection Process - July 2018
- Confirmation of Appointments - August 2018
- Associate Directorship Commences - September/October 2018
- Appointment Concludes - 2019 Company Annual General Meeting