Associate Director Programme
The CCHL Associate Director Programme aims to enhance the governance capability of senior leaders who are embarking on a governance career. The programme offers emerging directors the opportunity to accelerate their boardroom experience with participants appointed as an Associate Director, for an 18-month duration, on a board in the CCHL group of companies. CCHL provides further support with ongoing mentoring throughout the programme and opportunities for professional development and social networking.
The key dates for the 2020 Associate Director Programme are outlined below.
- Programme Launch - 10 June 2020
- Applications Close - 10 July 2020
- Candidate Selection Process - July/August 2020
- Confirmation of Appointments - September 2020
- Associate Directorship Commences - November 2020
- Appointment Concludes - May 2022